- The result of more than 17 years of scientific research
- Its oxygen content is exceptionally high and stable
- Free of carbon dioxide
- Clean and refreshing
- 100% natural, no oxygen supply from an external source during production
- Free of preservatives, additives and flavours
- For maintenance of tissue oxygenation, consume 2-3dl of KAQUN Drinking Water at an interval of every 2 hours throughout the day.
- KAQUN Drinking Water is best served either chilled or at normal room temperature.
- Do not boil or freeze the water as it might cause KAQUN Drinking Water to destabilize its oxygen content.
- For best results, consume KAQUN Drinking Water on its own without mixing with other beverages.
- You may supplement your KAQUN Drinking Water intake with other types of water or beverages to fulfill the daily requirement.
- KAQUN Drinking Water is clinically proven as safe and will not interact or interfere with any medications.
- KAQUN Drinking Water is suitable for consumption by pets.
Adults: At least 2 to 6 glasses (0,5L to 1.5L) over the course of a day.
Children: At least 50% of their daily drinking water requirements over the course of a day. For example, if your child normally drinks 4 cups of water a day, at least 2 of those cups can be of KAQUN Drinking Water.
Infants: Please consult your pediatrician as to how much water your baby or infant should consume.
Pets: 30 to 50ml/kg depending on the animal’s general health and activity level over the course of a day. For example, if your pet weighs 5kg, it should consume between 150ml to 250ml of KAQUN Drinking Water over the course of a day.
KAQUN Drinking Water is clinically proven oxygen-rich water with a refreshing, smooth taste. The revolutionary technology behind KAQUN Water allows a high level of oxygen to exist in a unique, stable and bound form that promotes quick absorption by the body, restoring its natural balance and enhancing overall well-being.
- Stock: In Stock